Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 4:TVR

Today is day 4 and things are going fine. I'm enjoying some time at TVR, which is where Nancy has her board meeting for NCHE every year. It is really pretty and relaxing to some degree. I do appologize that this post may be very short :)

It is difficult to eat here, but I've managed to get plenty of protien and food. I normally can find a way :). I haven't been really hungry, probably because I eat a LOT of the food that doesn't have sugar in it. I'm very happy that I'm getting to spend some time with Mary and Elizabeth this weekend. I'm leaving for Alabama on Wednesday for a worship conference....we'll be there for probably a week, and I am very much so looking forward to spending some time with the wonderful people down there, as well as meeting Brian and Jenn Johnson.

I may have time to update later today, after I have some Jesus time and have something worth writing about :) for now I need to go and help tri-fold 2700 NCHE membership forms. Wonderful :)

Abby

No comments: