Monday, August 24, 2009

2 Weeks

Well, the fast has reached 2 weeks tomorrow which is exciting. Still 4 1/2 to go, but its okay. I've seriously started craving facebook and foods of sorts that are off limits to me. I'll make it though.... I'm determined.

Today Clint, Jenn, and their kids took me, Cliff and Dara to the beach with their boat. I had an awesome time, and I might get pictures up at some point. We found sand dollars and shells, swam with dolphins, and relaxed on the beach for hours on end. It was wonderful. I hadn't been to the beach in 4 years. It was a beautiful end to an amazing week.

I've simply fallen in love with these people. Its very hard to leave tomorrow, and frankly I'm not ready to at all. Sometimes when you're gone for a while, you feel like its about time to go home. Thats the thing, I've been so at home that it almost seems odd to go back to Brevard. I really love being down here with all of the New Freedom Church people....they are simply incredible. I'm so glad that Cliff is getting the chance to be down here with them and hey, who knows, maybe one day I will be too. It makes me sad to have to go.

Anyway, I'm getting really sleepy really fast. Its been an eventful day! Have a wonderful night, world.

Abby

No comments: