Wednesday, September 2, 2009

18 Days Remaining

So I do realize that I haven't updated in nearly a week. As you probably guessed, I started school and its been pretty time consuming. I'm using a curriculum that does all sorts of subjects based on history. So it covers architecture, art, civilization, history, science, and literature/english based on a certain time period. So I'm studying creation-500 BC this year, and all of those subjects are covered within that time period. Aside from that, I'm doing Algebra and Spanish. I'm sure you find that terribly interesting. Anyway, I definitely have my hands full this year, but as you've read....I am excited.

On another note, we rearranged our room today and it looks fantastic. I actually feel like I have my own space for the first time in a few years. It is absolutely wonderful :) it really is amazing how much having a place of your own changes things.

There's 18 days left in the fast, and I must say I am seriously looking forward to it ending. I want to eat something really amazing. Like the cheesecake that Kiffer is going to make me. But, its been good for me to fast. I've learned so so much through it.

Ok, well now I'm just rambling....even though I don't really feel like I've written anything worth reading. Well, at least you know I'm still alive. That counts for something, right?

Until next time.

Abby

No comments: